KU instructors have access to a growing list of resources both through KU and through Canvas. In addition to the resources below, check the KU Canvas website.
Instructor Resources in Canvas
- Review our Canvas FAQs
- Review the Complete KU Canvas Resources
- Take the Growing with Canvas self-paced instructor training course (log in and self-enroll in course)
- Request a "sandbox" or practice course
- Review the Canvas Guides
- Access the Canvas Training Portal (log in to access more on-demand training or live webinars)
- Review the KU workshops calendar for upcoming Canvas sessions.
- Review recordings of past KU Canvas training sessions.
- Review our Blackboard to Canvas Guide
- Join the Canvas Users Group in Microsoft Teams
Additional Instructor Resources
- KU IT Educational Technologists and CODL Instructional Designers will help instructors migrate and create courses.
- The Growing with Canvas tutorial course (accessed within Canvas) will provide basic information about teaching in Canvas..
- The Canvas Training Services Portal (accessed within Canvas) provides access to on-demand training and live training resources.